We accept applications on a rolling basis for all committees and will notify applicants when there are openings.
The RTC is committed to community participation in all of its programs. As a part of this community participation, citizen and governmental advisory committees meet monthly to give the RTC input on current issues.
TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (TAC)
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is composed of 14 representatives from:
- Planning and Public Works Department from Reno, Sparks and Washoe County
- Truckee Meadows Regional Planning Agency
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
- Federal Highway Administration–Nevada Division (Ex officio)
- Washoe County District Health Department/Air Quality Management Division
- Washoe County School District
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony
The TAC meets on the first Thursday of each month at 9:00 am. All TAC meetings are virtual. Members of the public may register to be an attendee of the meeting and participate by phone or virtually. Please see the TAC agenda for meeting registration information.
CITIZENS MULTIMODAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CMAC)
The CMAC membership is composed of 15 members of the following: 4 RTC RIDE users; 2 RTC ACCESS users; 4 bicycle and pedestrian representatives; 5 general multimodal transportation users.
The Citizens Multimodal Advisory Committee (CMAC) meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Members of the public may register to be an attendee of the meeting and participate by phone or virtually Please see the CMAC agenda for meeting registration information.
REGIONAL ROAD IMPACT FEE TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (RRIF TAC)
The RRIF TAC reviews and recommends any modifications, additions, or updates to be made to the RRIF General Administration Manual (GAM) and Capital Improvements Plan (CIP).
RRIF TAC meetings are generally held on the 4th Thursday of the month during an update process, although they can be held on an as-needed basis. The RRIF TAC consists of 15 members from local agencies, private sector and RTC.
From the cities of Reno and Sparks, and Washoe County:
- Community Development Directors (3)
- Public Works Directors (3)
- Planning Commission Members (3)
- RTC RRIF Administrator (1)
- One RTC staff member appointed by the Executive Director of the RTC
From the private sector:
- Four (4) private sector members appointed by the RTC Board Chair
NEVADA UNIFIED CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (NUCP) COMMITTEE
The Nevada Unified Certification Program is established according to an Agreement for Uniform Certification of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises in the State of Nevada, to certify all DBEs on DOT-assisted contracts in Nevada. The committee consists of representatives from State of Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT), Clark County Department of Aviation, McCarran International Airport, Reno-Tahoe International Airport, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada, Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County, and any agencies of the State of Nevada who may become recipients of NDOT-assisted contracts.
Meetings are currently being held virtually.
RTC INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
The RTC Investment Committee is comprised of 5 members requiring a 3 member quorum of any of the following:
- the RTC Executive Director
- the RTC Director of Finance/CFO
- the RTC Financial Manager
- a member of the RTC Commission’s Board
- and/or RTC Accountants
The RTC Investment Committee meets on a quarterly basis. The RTC Investment Committee meets in the RTC 3rd floor conference room, 1105 Terminal Way, in Reno, except when otherwise noted.